Wednesday 9 April 2014

It's Vital & It Works!!

Everyone can take Vitamins! 
Young, Old, Male or Female!
There is always something that someone needs extra of! 
I always say to take your GREENS but there is always something extra someone can work on!

It's Vital makes Vitamins that are easy to understand easy to take and easy to feel the goodness!

I especially believe that it is important to take if you are looking a changing into Busy Summer Mode!  Diners turn into late afternoon BBQs, lunches are forgotten, breakfast are larger or completely dismissed! It is SUMMER around the corner!  Days may get lazy and full of relaxing in the sun!  I Love it!!  I want to enjoy this!  So I am starting my 90 Day Challenge to get healthy so that every moment of my Lazy Fun Filled All Over the Place summer is lived to the fullest! Especially if you are Canadian EH!   




http://crazywrapcanada.myitworks.com/shop/product/317/
http://crazywrapcanada.myitworks.com/shop/product/320/


http://crazywrapcanada.myitworks.com/shop/product/305/


http://crazywrapcanada.myitworks.com/shop/product/319/


Okay so I love to see people order the COMPLETE NUTRITION because that is what is recommended especially to busy people that don't always have the energy to make nutritious well thought out dinners!

But there is some people that just want to take what they know they for sure need :)  I love that too because it helps to make them feel better! 

This post is on the It Vital Vitamins! 

These are what Various People I know are taking for! (not saying they are proven to do this, please consult you doctor for further advice please!)


Omega -3s -  High Cholesterol - Arthritis - Stressful Life - High Chance for Cancer-


Core Nutrition - Weight Loss - Muscle Gain - Extra Nutrition - Busy Lifestyle - Gluten Free -

Minerals  - Vitamin D - Women for Calcium - Men for Heart Health - Active People - Overall Heart Health and Calcium absorption!

I truly think all three are great I am currently going to take Core Nutrition! :)







No comments:

Post a Comment