Sunday 9 March 2014

BIG PARTY on a small Budget!

Okay so like many of you starting at this business you are FLAT BROKE! 
I joined by opening a Prepaid Debt Visa through Canada Post
Because of the exchange rate my $99 business kit with Shipping and Taxes came to under $150

That is for the Basic Kit!
When I got get I almost Peed!  I was so Excited!

First I picked a Date for My Launch Party!

Then I went to Dollarama!! I picked out Sparkling Diamond Stickers, Clip Boards, a little note book, Diamonds, Black Rocks, Plastic Covers to hold papers and hair band with a Green Bow!

I went to Goodwill and a few other Thrift stores and found some Green Shirts!

Then I hit my Shoppers Drugmart and took photocopies of the Product Catalog!

Total in Extras I spent about $30

So now I feel ready for my Launch Party!
I had a vase I filled with the Black Rocks and Diamonds so when Guests Came the could place their $30 in the Vase and pick up a Clip board and a cup of water! 

I filled a Muffin Baking Tray with water and put a slice of Lemon in each to add to a pitcher of Water!


I AM READY FOR PEOPLE!! and 2 Showed Up!  HAha!

Oh Well Here I go I gave out two wraps and they chose where to put them!  We followed the PARTY PAD and then they were dying to know about HAIR SKIN AND NAILS

We Partied!

So Fun Great Launch!!

Since that I have gotten my 4 LC!  Woo Hoo!

No comments:

Post a Comment