Tuesday 4 March 2014

Green! Glam!

Happy St. Patrick's Day!!
This is about the best month to Join IT WORKS!  Not Only do you qualify for a $10,000 Bonus!  But you also are going to find so many funky things it GREEN!! 
I love Blitzing!
Sometimes I am the SILENT BLITZER I set cards in random places and watch to see if anyone picks them up!! When they do I mention that I am a Distributer and get into a Conversation! 

Other Times I am the DECKED OUT Green Blitzer and People come up to me asking what I am doing! 

Most times I just hand out Blitz cards to everyone I meet! :) 

I found It Works at a Library!  You just never know!  :)

Here are some Fun Greens I found!





 
I Love buying Sparkling things from the Dollar Store and Decking out my It Works Stuff!!
I also hand out Stickers or Anything Sparkling to Kids!  :)  HAPPY BLITZING!!

No comments:

Post a Comment