Thursday 20 February 2014

Crazy Wrap Canada and my New Kit!


I am so Happy!!
Last Night I GOT WRAPPED!!
OMG!  Thank you Jen!
It is the coolest feeling in the world!  Literally lol!  It give you a real cool tingly feeling like a Fresh Mint!
I wrapped my Tummy!
45 MINUTES!
My Little Pouch didn't completely disappear but I definitely saw results and I am going to be wrapping again shortly! 
I also got my start-up kit! This Morning! 
I think that the Mini-Boosters are great!  I just only got my basic start up kit for $99
in total with shipping and tax and change in currency I think it cost me really about $150
 
I got 
1 pack of 4 Wraps!
A cute Display Box
Organizer PADFOLIO
10% off Coupon for Blitz Cards
Dream Board Poster
1 IT Catalog
Product Pamphlet
4 Order Forms
Success From Home Magazine
 
Just Enough to get Started!
Anyone else just getting Started??
Want to Party With Me??
crazywrapcanada.myitworks.com
 
 
 
 

 

No comments:

Post a Comment