Tuesday 25 February 2014

DIY Hair Detox with Greens and No Poo!



Seriously HAIR DETOX with Greens!  FABULOUS!
 
Okay the Greens Hair Detox is a picture I found but I have heard that one friend tried this due to a orange ting from box dye! 
I am going to update this post once I have tried it! 
I want to try this to eliminate my use of Shampoos!  I have been using Costco Brand or Treseme and I would like to just use this natural recipe!
I am going to try 1 tablespoon of baking soda and 1 cup of boiled Green Tea that is still hot! 1 Tbls Coconut Milk (Optional)
I am going to mix them in a bowl and pour them into an empty mason jar with a soap dispenser lid!
I am going to add a teaspoon of Vitamin E oil (optional) into the mason jar and shake!
To try as shampoo.  I have lots of hair it is not thick just lots of it! 
For my Rinse I am going to use 2 Tablespoons of Apple Cider Vinegar mixed into 1 cup cold water!
 5 drops of Tea Tree Essential Oil
*If I had lavender I would add 5 drops of that too!*
There is lots of room to tweak this recipe to work for you!
I use the Soap Dispenser for the Poo and the Sprayer for the Conditioner
I know some add Lemon in place of Apple Cider Vinegar!
Tweak it to your liking! Eh?

Before I do this I am going to DETOX my Hair

with 1 tsp (2 scoops of Greens) and 3 TBSP of Coconut Oil
 If you do not Detox your hair it will take awhile for the All Natural Poo work!
I also want to NOTE that when going to the Hair Dresser I love to get Wash and Cut!  It is just at home that I am trying to eliminate bottles!  I love my hairdresser but my hair will never look as good at home as it does when I leave her salon!  If I do become a Black Diamond I vow to get my hair done lots more often!! :)
You will love your hair after the Detox! even if you use Shampoo or Conditioner!
 Use a tiny bit of Coconut Oil to keep my hair silky and frizz free!

No comments:

Post a Comment