Friday 21 February 2014

Greens! 8+ Servings of Fruits and Veggies 1 Shot!

What if I told you in 1tsp of magic powder you can get 8+ servings of the best Super Foods in the world!! Heck Ya is what I say!  Now here is the better part!  You get it to your kids, your hubby, mom, dad and the whole Family!  That is basically why everyone loves GREENS!

Now because it is me and I like to know as much as I can about my products this is taking your GREENS knowledge to a whole new level!!

First of all it is very important to know that GREENS has No GMOs the powder is simply made up of Fruits, Veggies and Herbs! Okay how can that be?  Well here is the analogy I use... If you take a slice of Bacon (along with Poutine can mend any broken heart) and you strip it down of everything that is not good for you .... what are you left with... like nothing right?  Just a bit of Protein!  Well some crazy smart guy figured this out and decided to do that with Fruits, Veggies and Herbs!  Voilà! Greens!

That is the basics the rest of this is just neat facts! 


I love that this shows Greens is really a great value! Plus they are All Natural and Boost Your Health!











 <<Found in Greens!

No comments:

Post a Comment