Tuesday 25 February 2014

DIY NON TOXIC CLEANER with ENZYMES!

This is the time of year to get extra Vitamin C! 
There are tons of colds and illnesses floating through the air!  Buy a few lemons, limes and oranges and get ready to make the best Toxic Free Cleaner!  :)

I like to clean with Enzymes they are a super basic cleaning aid and I love how they smell and clean! 
Plus they are completely NATURAL CLEANER!! This is the DIY Enzyme Cleaner to get all the other toxic cleaners out of your house and life!
I love IT WORKS! because it is a part of a natural botanical lifestyle!

This recipe takes 2 weeks to complete! 
This one I made has mostly lemon peels with a few lime!  But I have just started another one with lime and orange peels!
THESE ARE THE GUIDELINES!
*1/2 cup of brown sugar.
*2 or 3 cups of fruit peels.
*2 tsp. Yeast this is the trick to getting your potion in less than 3 months! Meaning that if you do not have Yeast then you have to leave your peels for 90 days to get the same results!
*2 liter Jar with Lid!  A pop bottle will do but I like to use glass over plastic!
Simply mix the brown sugar, fruit and yeast in bottom of container and fill to the top with water!

Then wait! 14 days!

Shake it once and awhile and keep the top on a little loose so some air can escape! We don't want a volcano!

TWO WEEKS LATER!
Strain Out your beautiful potion and keep the peels!!
  Now I am experimenting with mixing the peels with baking soda to make a scrub!
 I have been mixing 1 cup baking soda with the peels and processing them in a food processor! 

Seriously this is a POTION!  It is amazingly potent!

At Full Concentration or Undiluted I use it as
  • Laundry Cleaner
  • Dishwasher Liquid
  • Any Kind of terrible Stain! on Floors or Clothes!
  • Insect Repellent
  • The toughest duties!


For an all Purpose Cleaner I mix about 1 part enzyme with 10 parts water!  It is also good for
  • Bathroom Cleaning
  • Washing Fruits and Veggies! I keep a small mixture in my purse for when I go to the market!
  • Keeping cut fruit fresh!
  • Dusting

To Mop any kind of floor I use 1 part enzyme with 20 parts water!  This is perfect to Wash the Car or Fertilize the Garden as Well!



This Cleaner is the only cleaner in my house!  I love it!  I just think it is so practical and it gives me an excuse to serve every drink with lemon or lime!  I keep water in my fridge with pieces or lemons or limes and once the water is drank then I have a perfect base for my mixture!  Espcially at WRAP PARTIES!  YOU WANT TO DRINK LOTS OF WATER WHEN WRAPPING! :)  Seriously everything is nicer with a little citrus! 
Some add Lavender to this too! :)



****
Bleach is the only product that you can prove on a daily basis that it kills germs!  So if you see anything on commercials saying that government daycares, doctor offices or restaurants use their product they are full of it because, if they are government regulated they are only aloud to use bleach so that they can prove that it is in fact clean! 

No comments:

Post a Comment